INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 ff. of EU Regulation 679/2016
Battilani srl with registered office in Via Roma n. 11 - 06061 Castiglione del Lago (PG), acting as data controller of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 - General Data Protection Regulation ("RGPD") (henceforth for convenience referred to as RGPD or as "Applicable Law"), makes this information just for the site www.battilanisapori.com ("Site") while it does not concern and does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via external links and is valid as information provided pursuant to art. 13 ss of the applicable Regulations.
The processing of your personal data by Battilani srl it is carried out according to the principles of accountability, lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purposes and conservation, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the legislative provisions of the applicable legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
1. OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Battilani srl with registered office in Via Roma n. 11 - 06061 Castiglione del Lago (PG) (hereinafter briefly Battilani) , for the purposes, specified below, connected to the provision of its services, and the forwarding of information and contact requests through its website and for the operation of said website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), performs the processing of your personal data acquired during the execution of the Services and/or during navigation on this Internet site, as Data Controller.
The data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
"Personal data" means any information relating to a natural person (the interested party) identified or identifiable with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of your physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on this site are:
- Navigation data
The computer systems of the Site collect some of your personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with you, as an interested party, but which by their very nature could however, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the Site, the URI notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and IT environment.
These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning; to allow - given the architecture of the systems used - the correct provision of the various functions requested, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties
- Data provided voluntarily
Through the Site, as an interested party, you can voluntarily provide us with personal data such as your name and e-mail address to contact Battilani through the "Newsletter", "Contacts" and "Work with us" forms, it will process your data in compliance with the applicable legislation, believing that they refer to you as an interested party who has provided them or who has expressly authorized third parties to provide them in your name and/or on its behalf on the basis of an appropriate legal basis which legitimizes the processing of the data in question. In the aforementioned cases, you, as the interested party, and the third party who conferred them on your/his behalf assume all legal obligations and responsibilities, holding harmless with respect to any objection, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that it should reach Battilani by other subjects whose personal data have been processed through the use of the Site in violation of the applicable legislation.
Cookies and related technologies
Battilani collects your personal data through cookies
Cookies are small data files that can be sent from a website to the user's terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the site on the next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the hard disk of the interested party's terminal, nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Cookies can be used both by the site owner and by third parties and can be easily disabled by the interested party.
3. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data, provided by you through the Site will be processed by Battilani for the following purposes:
- registering on the website Battilani , as well as purposes aimed at fulfilling all that is necessary for the provision of the Services offered, which mainly takes place with automated and computerized methods, pre-contractual agreements, and the stipulation of contracts. In the aforementioned cases, on the occasion of some services Battilani will provide you with further and specific information on the processing of personal data, in addition to this privacy statement.
The legal basis of the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above (point a) is the provision of a contracted service itself or the response to a request and do not require consent in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Purpose of research/statistical analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying you, merely aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, evaluating its traffic, use and the interest it arouses.
This purpose (point b) does not involve the processing of personal data.
- Purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations regulations, community regulations, orders and prescriptions of the competent authorities to which Battilani is subject.
The treatment relating to the aforementioned purpose (point c) does not require consent as it represents a legitimate treatment, constituting fulfillment of legal obligations, also connected to the provision of the Services;
- the pursuit of one of our legitimate interests, as Owner, how to manage complaints and disputes, recover credits, prevent fraud and illegal activities.
The legal basis in this case (point d) is given by the legitimate interest of Battilani also to exercise and/or defend, where necessary, their rights in the appropriate forums.
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities at the email address provided by you, as an interested party, relating to the services and activities of Battilani
The granting of consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes listed above (point e) is optional, but failure to provide such data could make it impossible to find a request or fulfillment to which Battilani is subject or has been requested.
Your personal data may be shared and communicated, for the purposes specified above in point 3, in Italy or abroad, to third parties such as:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site, such as tax and legal consultants of Battilani in relation to the relative fulfilments, to companies and technical consultants responsible for the management and maintenance of information systems, software and databases, to financial, administrative, archiving, auditing and balance sheet certification companies, in any case in close connection and within the limits of the fulfillment of their respective duties and activities.
- persons however authorized by Battilani to the processing of Personal Data who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees and collaborators of Battilani ).
- judicial authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the applicable Law.
Some of your personal data may need to be transferred to Recipients outside the European Union, in compliance with applicable legislation.
6. DATA RETENTION
Battilani will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the detailed purposes indicated in point 3 for a limited and different period of time depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of personal data.
Once this period has expired, your data will be definitively deleted or in any case made anonymous in an irreversible way.
- The data collected during the purchase of goods on the Battilani website are processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities and archived in accordance with local tax legislation and will be kept for ten years.
- The data collected to conclude and execute contracts will be kept for ten years from the date of conclusion of the contract) data related to billing will be kept for ten years from the billing date.
- Your data as a registered User, entered by the same when registering on the site, will be kept until the cancellation of the profile is requested.
- The data communicated by you a Battilani using the "Newsletter", "Contacts" and "Work with us" forms, they will be kept for 12 months from the communication, unless contracts are stipulated.
- The curriculum vitae received and the data contained therein will be kept for twelve months from receipt;
- The data provided to us for commercial communications activities and/or sending newsletters will be kept until the user requests interruption of the activity and/or requests to unsubscribe from the service or in any case until you ask us to stop sending .
7. THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Within the limits of the applicable legislation, as an interested party in the processing of your personal data, processed through the site Battilani you can exercise the following rights at any time: - the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data and, in this case, to obtain access and a copy of them. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, Battilani could refuse the possibility of obtaining said copy in the event that this could harm the rights and freedoms of others; the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; the purposes and methods of processing personal data; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the owner and, if appointed, of the managers and of the privacy representative; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
the right to obtain: updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, in the cases provided for by the applicable law, the limitation of the processing of personal data in the cases provided for by the law, the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of the data personal data even pertinent to the purpose of the collection, to the processing of personal data and for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, the right to revoke the consent at any time, if it constitutes the legal basis of the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, propose complaint to the supervisory authority, in the cases provided for by the applicable law, to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to transmit such data to another holder without impediments, the right to obtain the attestation that each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted has received communication of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the treatment, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. In any case, upon express request, as an interested party you can also obtain the details of said recipients.
The aforementioned requests should be sent by e-mail to the address: email@example.com